£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
This new part is for the following model only:
All Range Rover P38 (MKII) Petrol (THOR-Motronic/BOSCH) Models 1999-2002
The BeCM Sync-Mate solves an increasingly common problem of P38 Range Rovers being left stranded because the BeCM, in effect, forgets the immobiliser code it needs send to the EMS (engine management system) for it to start the engine. Now within minutes your BeCM will be automatically resynchronised with the engine management system and if this is the problem causing your Range Rover not to start then you will be on your way with this neat little gadget.
To re-synchronise your BeCM, you simply plug the BeCM Sync-Mate in and it resets the BeCM for you. No fuss, no palaver and more importantly, no costly call out fee just for two minutes work.
When it has finished working, it lets you know what it has done. With intelligent use of a high intensity flashing LED, the BeCM Sync-Mate will inform the user that the BeCM: Is already synchronised, or it is has been re-synchronised. Finally it could also inform you that there has been a communication error - in which case it will then also tell you the cause of that error.
This unit is specifically designed to ensure the vehicle immobiliser codes are in sync with the main vehicle computer, it is NOT designed to fix any other problems with your engine immobiliser or your vehicle alarm and security systems.
* Please Note: there are three versions of the BeCM Sync-Mate available, please make sure you order the correct version as they are not interchangeable *
If you are unsure if you have a THOR-Motronic Engine/ECU you can check the following:
- If you have the later type engine with the 'banana' shaped inlet manifold then this will fit. (THOR)
- If your engine has a square inlet manifold with 4.0 or 4.6 stamped on it this will NOT fit your vehicle (GEMS)
This Unit is Totally Self-Contained - No Computer, Cables or Software Needed.
**Picture for illustration only**
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.