£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
Land Rover Defender 90/110/130 Models
It is the most popular choice of shock used for off-roading by Land Rover owners. The Terrafirma Pro Sport goes to the next level by optimising all the key features of 4x4 shock design, maximising performance, handling, strength and reliability yet still remaining great value for money.
The Pro Sport is regarded by many as the benchmark shock for Land Rovers. The advantages when driving off road are remarkable as these shocks are built with hard core use in mind. Fitted with a velocity sensitive valve means the shock will automatically adjust its internal damping to suit driving conditions, the harder you punish them the better they work. When it comes to the drive home you’ll really notice the superior ride quality and handling:
• Up to 2” (50mm) longer than standard
• 40mm internal bore and piston
• 20mm double chromed shaft
• Velocity sensitive valve
• Nitrogen charged (keeps the oil under pressure preventing cavitating which causes shock fade)
• High temperature fluid
• 1.5mm outer shock tube wall thickness
• 14mm mounting pins
Common with all Terrafirma shocks, Pro Sports are built with the largest possible fully welded mounting pins and eyes with rubber bushes for maximum strength and durability. Visually these shocks are striking and stylish, finished with a high quality deep silver paint to resist corrosion and including the smart Terrafirma Pro Sport shock absorber logo, a bright blue semi rigid plastic dust shield with embossed Terrafirma logo protects the double chromed shaft from stone damage.
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.