£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
This upgrade fits the following:
Land Rover Defender 90 Only from 1987 - 2009
Land Rover Discovery 1 from 1989 - 1998
Land Rover Discovery 2 from 1998 - 2004
Range Rover Classic All Models from 1987 - 1995
** Designed to give 2 inch lift with up to 300kg extra load **
Terrafirma Heavy load rear coil springs are designed to provide 2” of lift on heavily laden vehicles for commercial and expedition use. These fit the rear of Disco1, Disco2, Range Rover Classic, and Defender 90s carrying a constant load or additional equipment weighing more than 300kg.
Correct Coil Spring Selection
It is important to understand that all Terrafirma Coil Springs have been designed to provide approximately 2” (50mm) of lift while carrying light, medium or heavy loads. Minimal mechanical changes are required when lifting by this amount, however the Terrafirma Hardware range of accessories does allow for greater lift and significantly increased wheel travel, further enhancing off-road ability.
Selecting the most suitable springs for a Land Rover may be with some compromise. A heavy load spring needed when fully loaded may ride too high and too hard when unloaded. Likewise a light load spring that is comfortable and flexible will not achieve the desired lift or carry the heavy loads associated with expedition vehicles.
It is worth noting that Terrafirma coil springs are sold in pairs, in many cases one spring is 10mm longer than the other, the longer spring should always be fitted to the driver’s side.
Terrafirma (Latin meaning Solid Earth)
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.