£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
Range Rover Classic 1 Models 1986-1994
The challenge to conquer the largest rocks and deepest ruts is hugely appealing to hard-core Land Rover drivers. Whether you’re in competition or just driving for fun keeping the tyres in contact with the ground the vehicle state is crucial to successfully mastering the roughest terrain. Long travel suspension is not new, however achieving great performance, control and reliability is more than just fitting an old long travel shocks.
Built to exactly the same tough specifications as the pro Sport shocks including velocity sensitive valving, huge 20mm shaft, 40mm piston and fully welded mounts.
The main difference is that the Terrafirma Extreme LT shock is a massive 5” (125mm) longer than standard. Amazingly the Extreme shocks share the same high quality ride and handling on the road yet allow enormous wheel travel when off road.
• 5” (125mm) longer than standard
• 40mm internal bore and piston
• 20mm double chromed shaft
• Velocity sensitive valve
• Nitrogen charged (keeps the oil under pressure preventing cavitating which causes shock fade)
• High temperature fluid
• 1.5mm outer shock tube wall thickness
• 14mm mounting pins
Specific valving has been developed to allow the same shock to be used front and rear giving bump killing performance and unrivalled strength and flexibility in the serious rough stuff.
The Terrafirma Extreme LT shock is constructed with pin mounting top and bottom which directly replaces the original front shock. The traditional rear top eye mount on the All-Terrain and Pro Sport shocks however will not accommodate the extreme articulation achieved with the Extreme LT shocks. To enable a rear pin top mount shock to be fitted requires a special mounting kit which comprises a pair of brackets and all necessary nuts and bolts (see other listing)
(picture for illustration only)
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.