£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
Land Rover Defender 90/110/130 Models
Originally only seen on mega budget custom built off road racers, remote reservoir shocks carried a price tag out of reach to all but factory supported teams. Terrafirma Remote Reservoir shocks offer a new level of performance for recreational and hard core off-roaders alike. Terrafirma Remote Reservoir shocks fit directly onto original Land Rover mountings for easy installation and can be adjusted to suit different terrain activities.
Why remote reservoir? The harder and faster you drive off road the more heat is generated in your shocks, the temperature increase and speed at which the shocks are trying to operate causes aeration (foaming) in the oil which leads to the deterioration in the performance of shock absorbers know as fade.
Terrafirma Remote Reservoir shocks have increased oil and nitrogen capacity separated by a floating piston within the remote canister. This prevents the gas mixing with the oil at high temperatures significantly improving performance compared to conventional shocks, massively reducing fade and loss of performance.
With approximately 75% greater oil capacity considerably lower operating temperatures are achieved resulting in exceptional ride quality and endurance. Terrafirma Remote Reservoir shocks can be adjusted by varying the nitrogen pressure using a gassing kit (see other listing for further details).
High quality flexible hydraulic hose suitable for extreme temperatures and high pressure
Visually these shocks are seriously impressive, mounted to the vehicle effectively upside down, and designed specifically to allow reliable routing of the hose and reservoir. As always with Terrafirma the largest possible fully welded pins and eyes are used with natural rubber bushes. Finished with high quality deep silver paint to resist corrosion and including the smart Terrafirma Remote Reservoir shock absorber logo, a bright blue flexible polyurethane gaiter protects the double chromed shaft from stone damage.
As with the Terrafirma Extreme shock the +5"" (125mm) longer Remote Reservoir shock is constructed with pin mountings top and bottom which directly replaces the original front shock.
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.