£19 upto 20kg
Great British Pounds (£)
- Audi - Air suspension
- Bentley - Air Suspension
BMW - Air Suspension
- BMW 5 Series 1997-2003 E39
- BMW 5 Series 2003-2010 E61 Wagon
- BMW 5 Series F07 + F11 Gran Turismo / Wagon 2009 - 2014
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis with EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW 7 Series E65 & E66 Chassis without EDC - 2001-2008
- BMW X5 E53 (With 4 corner air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E53 (With rear air suspension fitted only) 1999-2006
- BMW X5 E70 2007-2013
- BMW X6 E71 & E72 2008 - 2014
- Citroen Air Suspension
- Hummer - Air suspension
- Jaguar - Air Suspension
Land Rover / Range Rover
- Defender 90/110/130
- Discovery 1 - 1989 -> 1998
- Discovery 2 - 1998 -> 2004
- Discovery 3 - 2004-> 2009
- Discovery 4 - 2010 ->
- Freelander 1 - 1996 -> 2006
- Freelander 2 - 2007 -> 2014
- Range Rover Classic 1986-1994
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover L322 2002-2012
- Range Rover P38 1995-2002
- Range rover sport 2005 ->
- Lexus - Air Suspension
Mercedes-Benz - Suspension
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W215 1999-2006
- Mercedes-Benz CL Class W216 2007-2013
- Mercedes-Benz CLS Class W218 W219
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Saloon W211 W212
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon / Estate
- Mercedes-Benz GL Class X164 X166
- Mercedes-Benz Maybach
- Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 W166
- Mercedes-Benz R Class W251 2006-2013
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 1999-2006 W220
- Mercedes-Benz S Class 2007-2012 W221
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2003-2006
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class - R230 2007-2012
- Mercedes-Benz V Class
- Porsche - Air Suspension
- Saab - Air Suspension
- Volkswagon - Air Suspension
- Arnott AIR SUSPENSION + Hydraulic ABC Suspension
- Diagnostic Tools / ECUs / Computers
- Gifts and Accessories
- Terrafirma - Heavy Duty Parts
- Security Products
- Motorcycle Air Suspension
We list as much information as possible in our adverts to help you determine if this part will fit your vehicle.
However, if in doubt please Contact Us with your registration / chassis number.
Please ensure that this product will fit your vehicle before placing the order.
We are a company committed to high quality and service. We believe that maintaining your vehicle should not require great expense. We were the first in the UK to offer bespoke Range Rover air suspension solutions and we are often copied but strive never to be beaten on quality or service.
We are developing more items all the time, bookmark us add us to your favourites
If you have a specific requirement or a hard to locate item please Contact Us, we will do our best to source it for you.
Search Our Items
OE Part Number
The basket is empty.
Add an item by clicking
the Add to Cart button.
Any Questions? You can Call:
+44 (0) 7725 665664
10.00 - 16.00 Saturday
We now offer a flat rate shipping to European countries from £19 for up to 20 kg
12 Month Warranty
All items unless otherwise specified are new and come with a minimum 12 months warranty
If you have any issues with your part once it has been delivered please inform us via Contact Us quoting your invoice number listed on the top of the invoice.
Land Rover Discovery 1 Models* 1989-1998
The ultimate 4x4 shock absorber, previously only associated with custom built off road competition vehicles. The Terrafirma Mega Sport shock combines the finest quality machining, specialist components and design features and is built to stand up to the punishment encountered in the harshest off road conditions. Multi stage damping provides outstanding control and the high volume of oil contained within the huge remote reservoir dissipates heat ensuring consistent performance for long periods regardless of the terrain.
from bright zinc plated 52mm diameter steel tube machined to extremely
high tolerances with a 46mm piston in a monotube design with
Terrafirma’s customary super strong 20mm hard chromed shaft. Blue
anodised machined alloy fittings complete the impressive looks. Requires a front fitting kit (see other listing - TF540)
• Available in 9” and 11” travel options (see other listing)
• Zinc plated for bright long lasting finish with striking blue anodised machined alloy fittings.
• 5/8 (16mm) diameter 1.5” (38mm) wide spherical bearing mounting eyes
• Multi stage valving
• High pressure nitrogen charged
• High temperature fluid
• Adjustable between 100 and 200psi, factory set at 150psi for immediate fitment
• 3mm wall thickness
Constructed from bright zinc plated 52mm diameter steel tube machined to extremely high tolerances with a 46mm piston in a monotube design with Terrafirma’s customary super strong 20mm hard chromed shaft. Blue anodised machined alloy fittings complete the impressive looks.
Terrafirma Mega Sport shocks can be adjusted by varying the nitrogen pressure using a gassing kit (see other listing). The shocks are factory set at 150psi for immediate fitment and can be adjusted between 100 and 200psi to suit conditions and driving style. Higher nitrogen pressure will result in increased damping giving a firmer more controlled ride.
Terrafirma Mega Sport shocks can be fitted to Land Rovers using dedicated Terrafirma mounting systems and can be adjusted to suit different terrain and activities.
* Please Note: Although the Mega Sport shock is not vehicle specific and as such will suit custom vehicle builders, unique Terrafirma mounting systems have been produced to fit these amazing shocks to Land Rover Defenders, it is also possible to fit them to Discovery 1 and Range Rover Classics with some minor modifications needed to the inner wings and panel work.
We accept Visa & Mastercard, Paypal and Bank Transfers.
Items are posted out to you as soon as cleared funds have arrived and validated. You will receive an e-mail when your goods have been despatched.